Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR 2008?

Bula TCO’s!

I’m writing this note at 16:24hours on the first working day of the year 2008 and I’m really amazed at the rate the day has passed.
I’m sure most of us will have made some sort of plans or set up goals and achievements for this year.
I think that is a very good and honorable idea as we have to have some sort of guideline set out in order for us to achieve our goals.
I, for one am planning to be more family focussed this year and get to know my families and spend more time with them especially my children. We all know how time flies as one day they are still with us and before we realise it they are out there in the world and how they perform on their own really depends on how we bring them up.
This of course does not mean that I will not want to be with you my friends from time to time but it’s just that I may not be spending more time with you.
On the subject of spending time together as friends, I think it’s now time that we start thinking of when to have our first meeting and I’ll leave to our Secretary to call one whenever he thinks it’s appropriate to have it.
I know that we have on more than 100 times during these last 3 or 4 years been talking about something together and I feel that we should never abandon the thought.
Lastly on these, my first posting this year, I would like to wish you and your families a Happy & Prosperous New Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, although it became very late, I need your help well this year also.