Monday, December 24, 2007

VINAKA VAKALEVU FOR A NICE TIME

My, oh my!....did we have a party or what?
Bula everyone, I hope all is good & well as we get in to the eve of Christmas!
I wish to thank each and everyone of you for being there on the 22nd for our Family Get Together!
A big Vinaka Vakalevu too to the Tuamoto's for being such Great Hosts, The Ladies (our Wives) and our Kids whom I'm sure all had a good time.
A special Vinaka also to Joe and Maria for taking care of our finances and thanks to them, our wives are smiling because we were too drunk to hold on to our envelopes ...... sorry brother Oz, 'sa tobo na i vunivuni' ... can't put in for wash down now!
I hope we all enjoyed the night as I know I did and so did my family, even though I may have acted stupidly after finishing the bottle of Bundaberg Rum, but what the heck?....we were there to enjoy ourselves.....The Taukei ni vale was really smart this time.....KNOCK OUT IN THE ROOM.....save-taka nona Red Shirt!
Finally, as we approach the Big Day, I hope that we will always remember the real meaning of the day and always give thanks to Him as it is His birthday we are celebrating.
MAY YOU ALL HAVE A SPIRITUALLY FULFILLED CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS & ENJOYABLE NEW YEAR!
If anyone has any photo's you want to be uploaded on to our blog site, please forward them to me and I'll put them up .... subject to my approval ....vacava Tau Vini?

No comments: